BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

true friendship?

until now,i dun understand wad means friendship
i feel like everyone was changing day by day
nowdays when i am unhappy i trying to find somebody to chat but when i searching my phonebook..few of them i can find to chat
sometime my heart was bleeding because i feel like
thinking last time wad had happen in secondary school..
those memories keep repeating in my mind
our FRIENDSHIP just break down like dat..

dat day when i saw fews of my friends at station1,rawang
i try to smile with them
but they like dun wan bother me..
acting like duno me..
okay,fine..
i know that u guys' result are better thn me
u having a good results,but u have a damn fucking bad attitude is not the good things in the world..PLS~dun be too pround of urself
nowdays,got MISCHIEVOUS onot?
i guess its disappear in others mind..

everythings is GONE~

this is for my BEST BEST BABE forever..
MY SPECIAL FRIEND
Your cheerful smile Your caressing hand It's the really simple things
That make your life look so grand
You're a special woman It's in your eyes I see the truth
There is no disguise It's your spirit
Maybe your soul But my life without you Would feel painfully old
You've been a true friend I hope you stay
I would be so very empty If you ever went away

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks babe ~~~ love you so much ~ :)