BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

breathless,speachless,MEANINGLESS

i think my blog gotta be very

fresh
when im in a moody,shit-table,brainless mood
i also dont know what happen to me
just like im changing myself into a different person
what i wan?what i like?what i need the most?
i also dont know

sometime i feel myself like got some mental problem~
perhaps not..><
keep on thinking somethings that make me feel uncomfortable~
hmm..i think i should't stay at here for a moment~
may be at dat moment i really can figure it out what i want the most..

sorry to my friend..
i should't moody infront of u guys.
i will try my best to keep all my secrets myself
may be i will not show my emo face infront of u guys..
i like to be myself and not to control by anyone
i'm a person that want to have freedom
i think that this time if i had make some dicision
i hope i wont regret

psps:GOD BLESS ME that i lose my sad memories from now on

0 comments: