BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

emo-ing

this few days i din't talk much..
i duno why what how when~bla bla bla
feel like stress den speachless..
dun feel like talking to anyone
i keep on my feelings in my heart
i pretend to smile,laughing around..
when i was in bed at nites,closing my eyes..
my tears keep rolling in my eyes..
i hope my dearest babe yuki is beside me..i hope i can cry out loud

i wanna leave this place and go to others palce to live
i duwan to think about anythings
my dearest gor gor..
i duno who to talk with..
i duno how to express my feelings..
when i told u all those things.
u support me whatever i do..
thanx you~

i really speachless in everythings..
someone please kill me..
can?
or let me lost my memory now..
i duwan to suffer in this kind of situation
is HURT,PAIN~
i duno what feelings is this..

0 comments: