BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas eve~

yesterday morning recieve a call from my mami,den gotta meet her at SG.Buluh hospital..because my father need to have a medical check at there...

after that we had nothing to do..
so we headed to The Curve,Ikano..
den what we doing at there?
shopping lo~
bought a present for my mom

i bought a shirt for her..
she very like it..
[ mami: merry christmas ]
after that going to find a present for my little cousin
actually i duno what to buy for him
den i ask him what he wan for his present
 i keep bla out those things like shirt,pants,food
when he heard the world FOOD..he like very happy
den i bluff him that i not enough money
i bought a pack of cookies and my cousin bought him some candy~
 


bought present to my family until bankrup
i told my bro i no money to bought for him
my cousin and i make this for my bro as X'mas present
 

spend 99999999
for me i just bought a bottle of sweet 


i no money le~sob sob
sad la

lastly,taking photo with my little cousin
haha





psps: santa claus:i wan money and a guess watch
hahahaha:) 



0 comments: