BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

mess up~

At this moment,i think how many times i said sorry to you is useless at this time..
i had mess up ur life:(
what i really thiking about i also duno about it.
iziit not suitable?

i know that yday i told u all those things make u unhappy..
and yday want i trying to told u all those things is very unfair to you.
in my heart i try to apologize to you.
but i think you wont accept it in such an easy way..
its all my fault..
mayb for your friends they will judge me as a bad girl,at the beginning i trying to fool u..
but i really need to told you that im not fooling with you at the beginning..
what i need to told u is dun keep blaming urself..
you treat me very good in many ways..
so,u are a good guy..

im a bad person that mess up everythings.
with the reason that i oso duno..
for me,i have my own Ideal..
i really wanna study hard and try to work or study at out-station
and i really care about what my parents thinking about.
i duno want to make them unhappy..
duno since when,i feel that they are very important in my life..
even their feeling too..
i tried my best wanna make them happy all the time..

ps:in a hanging mood:(

0 comments: