BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

hahaha..last day

finally i had finsh my 3rd semester..woohoo~
now i still got 1 subject to go..having my last class at 21 DECEMBER
today i having my presentation for MCD,information kiosk..
before my presentation,me and my friend standing near busary there watching some others people dancing..
they came to our college to promote an event sponser by GATSBY
on 11/11 they will held a workshop at SEGI college MPH~
okay,after dat is time to go back my class
haha..quite nervous when i waiting my turn for presentation
i saw my friends' final project..
some word i can said at here..
their project is AWESOME,NICE..

now im relaxing myself..
duno wanna continue dancing onot..haix..
somethings that are complicated in my mine now..
i need to solve it as fast as possible...
chao~

0 comments: