BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 4, 2009

my dicision is WRONG!!!!!!!

in my parents mind.
18 years old is stil a small kid
i dun agree with them.
i duno why i feel like that

i know that i had change alot.
i try to change myself become mature
i duwan my parents to protect me just like a small kid
i try not to telling lie to them
but..wad had they done to me.

yesterday midnite, i told them that i couple..
i din told my parents directly before
when i text the message to her,i wanna cry.
i feel i had telling lie to her longtime.
i duwan to do that again..i feel i very BAD
so i message her and apologize to her that i always telling lie on her
wad respond did i get back??
for them 18 years old is not a time yet..
i ask my mom izzit angry with me..
she said no..
what is the purpose that i told them..
i dunwan to suffer anymore by thinking how to lie them

mami,did u know what am i thinking??
i think that im 18 years old..i cannot lie to you anymore
sometimes,where i wanna go i just keep keep on lying to you
i duwan to do that anymore
i so hope that i can face to face told you all my things
but i failed
i scare u will slap me when u angry
i scare when i told you,u just keep quite and duwan to give any respone to me.
i scare when i told you,you wont bother me few days.
I SCARE ALOT OF THINGS
maybe when i told you all this things
u wil said what u had done to me is for my own good.

i thought my parents are open minded
IM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
i dun even understand their feeling~
what i had done is just hurting at them


amily,i feel i wanna find u to chat this things.
i feel very unhappy

yuki,i wan beside u guys.
i wan we like secondary time
everyday,what unhappy things i oso can told you face to face
i feel so suffer
i so hope when i unhappy,u guys are around me

0 comments: