BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas is around the corner, every places full of nice decoration, walking in every shopping mall or street can listen to christmas's song.
Making a wish for my christmas...
If santa can make my dream come true, can santa let me see my dad 1 days on christmas and let me celebrate with him?
Honestly this year i don't even have the mood to celebrate christmas, i hope that i can be tough and wont cry easily but I can't...
I'm standing here alone and trying to be steady and take care of mummy and my brother so that they wont worry me...but sometime i really need somebody to care me and lend me a shoulder and let me cry like nobody business...don't always fake infront of me cause I'm tired with it..
I'm not a girl that strong, I don't like people looking at me when I'm crying so i choose to cry alone..
trying alot of way
to make me be tough and earn alot of money..I wanna give mummy a better life..although now is really suffer but no matter how i wont easily give up.

0 comments: