BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

230111 gathering with my lovely friends

nicole, ting, hon hon, me
me, janice, amily, ting

230111 gathering with the girls in the afternoon at The Garden located at The Curve
this is just a girl gathering=)
after having our lunch we headed to ikea..we did lil shopping at there.
girls gathering picture
[ ting, hon, amily, nicole, me, janice and toto]

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  

At that night we also having a party at Full house, Sunway Giza with the gang because is Jason's birthday
reached there then started to playing around with nicole and ee hon.
they really my best friends..^^
nicole, stanley, me and hon hon
Elvin, nicole, me and hon
group picture with the birthday boy




A Friend is a Treasure A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.


0 comments: