BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

28 october 2009

now is 4.00 am
is consider 29 october
guess wad guys..
i dint sleep at all..
because i rushing my TYPO last assesment..
arg,finally i had done..
walao eyh,tired werr~

28 october 2009
got 1 babi birthday la...
hahhaa..
this morning his classmate sms me and told me that they help him to celebrate his birthday at station 1 cafe around 7 like that..

i duno wanna bought what present for him..
so finally decide to design a things for him la..
what things i design lehx...
deng deng~


this is my last minute design..
haha..i know my design is ugly..hahaha
ooi,NIGEL chan...
paiseh nerhx..
hope you dont said me until 99999
hahaha

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you..^^

ps:chao~wanna sleep le...WTH...

3 comments:

carmenchin said...

girl ... put a chat box ... let easy let comment

chickenneo said...

ahhahaha...now only i saw this post... by the way... i appreciate it ... haha.. thanks babi

miin Aka mischiev0us said...

lol...dun wrote babi at here la..paiseh la..blek><